- We endeavor to describe our items to the best of our ability, if you feel that your items are not as described, please contact before any installation takes place. Once the door has been installed no refund can be given, as this is a made to measure door. The item must still be in the original packaging and in an undamaged or unused condition.
- Faulty items will be replaced under our warranty terms and conditions, the faulty item will be sent at our cost, no compensation will be given for the labour costs to have the item replaced. Returns will only be accepted within the warranty timescales, as set by Roller Door UK Ltd. Check documentation for warranty guidelines.
- If your door has been installed by Roller Door UK, you will receive 1 year parts and labour warranty. If you have any warranty issues during the 1st year labour costs will be included on the faulty item. DIY kits and after the 1st year parts are still covered for the specified time given, but labour is chargeable.
- We will not accept returns on items that have been installed, as the items are a bespoke item and is manufactured to the individual’s requirements.
- If the door arrives and the door does not fit or an error has occurred for any reason, wrong colour, motor side incorrect and this is an error on Roller Door UK behalf, we will endeavor to rectify the error within an agreed timescale. If any issues are observed, we Roller Door UK must be informed at your earliest convenience & must not be fitted until the issue has been discussed & a solution given with regards to the problem.
- If your door arrives and does not fit due to incorrect sizes being given yourself the customer, the responsibility is held with the customer. If the door is ordered too big the customer can return the item at a cost to themselves and alterations to reduce the size can be made, labour charges will apply. The customer will then be contacted on completion of amendments and they can arrange for collection of the door. If the door is too small and a replacement door is required to be made, the customer will be responsible for returning the door and a 35% restocking charge will be required.
- All door orders are subject to availability, if for any reason we cannot complete the sale, we will contact you and offer an alternative or a full refund.
- Once you have purchased your item it will be made and dispatched within 14-21 working days.
- We will inform you of the expected delivery date, but cannot be held responsible for any delays i.e. traffic problems, adverse weather etc.
- All colours are for reference purpose only, we have matched the colours to the best of our ability, but colours may vary from the product received. Colour samples are available on request.
- All of our doors meet CE regulations and are compliant with the machinery directive. Certificate of Conformity is also provided, if purchased as a DIY kit this will come with the door, if installed, this will be given to the installer to complete and hand to the end user.
- We request your name, address and email so we can forward your purchase & order confirmation. Under no circumstances will we forward your details onto a third party. All card details are protected through Worldpay, as this is the company that takes our payment and no details are stored on the system.
Sale of Goods Act 1979
- Under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 you as our customer are entitled that any faulty goods be repaired, replaced or refunded. These rights are in addition to rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
- Through our website we may use links to other Internet web sites. Unfortunately we have no control over any of the web sites that we may have links to. Any website that is used is vetted by us before a link is agreed, but at times things can be added or altered after this date. If you feel that any of the websites we use have anything offensive, please contact us, so the issue can be dealt with. We cannot be liable in any way for the content of any such website.
- Roller Door UK Ltd recommends that the curtain of your door is washed and dried clean once a month. This will reduce markings on the door.
- 5 year tube motor. (Use of manual release whilst power is turned on, can cause damage to the limits, Please make sure power is fully turned off before any adjustments.) Failure to do this may invalidate your warranty.
- 2 year wall controller and transmitters
- Bulbs and batteries are not covered under warranty (only available on some designs of control panel)
- Roller Door UK recommends that all of our products should be regularly serviced/inspected by an authorised installer on a 12 monthly basis, failure to do so may result in any warranty claims becoming invalid.
- Proof of purchase must be provided at the initial point of any possible warranty claim, if this cannot be provided then the warranty claim may become invalid.
- Any damage to the door due to misuse will not be cover by warranty.
- Any warranty issues with the door that are found to be due to misuse, the item will not cover by warranty. Replacement parts will be sent and the returned item will be inspected and tested. If the item is found to be damaged through incorrect installation/misuse, this will be chargeable. An invoice will be sent for the item and will need to be settled within 14 working days or further action will be taken to retrieve the costs.
- Warranties maybe invalid on DIY Kits, if the product has been incorrectly fitted i.e. not level, square & plum.
- All valid claims will be actioned within an agreed timescale.
- Roller Door UK rejects any costs or claims resulting from the failure of our products.
- Roller Door UK reserves the right to make changes to the product without notice.
- Roller Door UK can not accept any liability for damaged or stolen property.
Roller Door UK offers a technical helpline 01482345954 with a qualified engineer available to help & discuss any issues with regards to the installation of your door.
Roller Door UK offer warranty on all of our doors & these are set out as above, the above warranties do not affect your statutory rights relating to faulty or miss-described goods. For further information about your statutory rights contact your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizens Advice Bureau
Head Office If you have any questions about anything written in the terms and conditions, please write or email to the following address. Roller Door UK Ltd, Unit 6a Humber Bridge Industrial Estate, Harrier Road, Barton Upon Humber, DN18 5RP. Tel:01482345954 or firstname.lastname@example.org